Thank you to our Sponsors
McSweeney Steel Company is your stock steel and metal fabrication supplier of choice. Our dedicated team listens better and responds quicker in order to provide the most desirable combination of service, quality, reliability, and price.
We allow you to focus on your construction activities by providing:
- Project management of all your steel needs, including estimating, detailing, and fabrication
- Design Assistance
- Production and Quality Checks
- Transportation Coordination
McSweeney Steel products are value-priced, inspected, and delivered ON TIME.
Global Metal Works & Erectors custom fabricates stairs, railings, fences, and gates out of steel, aluminum, cable, or stainless. We also fabricate structural steel, pre-cast concrete stair treads, landings and other miscellaneous metal items. A variety of finishes are available for your one-of-a-kind project.
Providing outstanding customer service and high quality products is the most important mission of Global Metal Works & Erectors.
Whether you are a resident or a contractor, our friendly sales, in house design, manufacturing and installation staff will make your experience easy and enjoyable from start to finish.
Phone: 253-572-5363 or 206-623-1441
Foundry Law Group is a team of business, technology and IP attorneys offering innovative entrepreneurs, startups and growth-stage companies a targeted approach to legal planning. Rooted in the local business community, Foundry is dedicated to building customized legal strategies that support our clients’ long-term success. Foundry’s legal officers think and act like members of your internal team, giving you access to a partner who truly knows your business and is vested in its ongoing health.
Phone: (206) 408-8111
Whether your message expresses your love and gratitude or warm thoughts, you can count on Heartwarming Treasures to deliver the sentiments and thoughtful service needed to create the gifts you and your recipients will love.
Gifts You’ll Love
With everything from delicious Northwest gourmet food and small batch wines packed in re-usable lunch bags, totes and trays, you can count on Heartwarming Treasures to deliver welcome treats that are as fun to give as they are easy to share with family and friends at home, on an outing or for any business occasion.
You’ll love Heartwarming Treasures selection of elegant gourmet gifts brimming with local food, wine and spa items and necessities. Simply choose from a few of our customer favorites listed here on our website and we’ll deliver a beautiful Heartwarming Treasures gourmet package that everyone on your gift list will treasure—leaving you time to relax (with one of those fun spa totes) and enjoy life with those you love.
Formed in 1998, Manual Therapy International PS, PLLC (MTI Physical Therapy) is locally owned by three practicing physical therapists. Disenchanted by the corporatization and high volume-based approach of American health care, MTI forged a new patient care model based on low volume and leading edge clinical skill. Inspired through the training and subsequent certification from the Nordic Group of Specialists in Manual Therapy, the three established a practice to emulate a Scandinavian style of care that has since become the leading evidence-based approach to orthopaedic manual physical therapy.
MTI was formed in partnership with Ola Grimsby and The Ola Grimsby Institute (an international post-graduate consortium) to provide a center for education of physical therapists to advance their clinical skills in orthopaedic manual therapy (OMT) through seminars, residency and fellowship programs. Current MTI staff is involved with teaching locally, nationally and in over 15 countries. By hiring motivated physical therapists and providing them with the best post-graduate training, we have created the optimal clinical environment for patient care.
Our practice style continues to evolve through the latest research evidence, course work and our clinical mentoring of other physical therapists. As you work with your physical therapist, you will recognize the MTI approach and your practitioner’s clinical skill. We know that your experience with MTI will be unique and allow you to meet your individual goals.
- We stay financially sound: We maintain a good financial position by taking smart risks only when they’re worth it, and balancing those risks with safer choices that provide stability.
- We work for our customer: As a mutual company, we report only to our policy owners. This ensures that our interests are always aligned with those of our customers rather than with Wall Street.
- We support our people: Resources, training, and support are not just “nice to haves” – they’re essentials. We recruit and retain the best candidates because we support our agents and employees, giving them everything they need to build successful careers at New York Life.
- We care about what we do: We see life insurance and financial protection as essential to the well-being of every family. So our ultimate goal is helping our customers build a better future. We take that responsibility seriously, and it directs everything we do.