Get more connected and inspired as you get more involved. WBE is a member volunteer-run organization—we GROW collectively and individually through our VALUABLE service. Invest in WBE and your relationships within our organization by serving on one of our many committees. It’s great fun! And a valuable collaborative education.
Below is a list of the many volunteer opportunities. To sign up or talk with someone about volunteering email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line: “Sign me up to volunteer”.
Note: Volunteering is a member-only opportunity. JOIN NOW to get more involved!
Immediate Volunteer Needs (in priority order of need):
Board Positions – 2 year commitment (1 person or co-chair with 2 people)
Time commitment: board meetings (2/month) + breakfast attendance (1/month) + committee meetings = 5 – 10 hours per month
– Marketing Chairwoman – create WBE Marketing Strategy to promote monthly breakfast and WBE, including social media campaigns
– Sponsorship Chairwoman – solicit sponsors on behalf of WBE; create and maintain sponsor contracts
Committee Members – 1 to 2 people per committee
Time commitment: breakfast attendance (1/month) + committee meetings + follow up actions = 3 – 5 hours per month
– Marketing – execute points of the WBE Marketing Strategy
– Sponsorship – contact potential WBE sponsors, usher sponsors through contract, and maintain sponsor relationship
– Special Event: November Gala – planning and execution of evening gala event
Other roles – pool of 3-5 people to rotate through these roles
Time commitment: breakfast attendance (1/month) + possible preparation activities = 1 – 3 hours per month
– Registration Table – checking in breakfast attendees
– Greeter – welcoming new breakfast attendees
– Centering Coordinator – invite members to perform centering at breakfast events
– Social Media Manager – post WBE fun on Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn
– Post-Breakfast Cleanup – stay after breakfast to collect materials and help with tear down